• Welcome to your happy life in Mayfield! Here you have everything - the perfect family, the perfect house . . . and of course, the perfect job. What do you mean you don't have a job? Are you some kind of . . . well. We don't support those kind here, so it's probably best you're here on this page to sign up. Don't worry! As soon as you post here OOCly, your character will immediately be recognized as having that job (just like he or she has had for years) by the NPCs - and their bosses, naturally. Don't be late!
• Exceptions to this are the police officer and librarian jobs, which are limited to five at a time and require an application. We will also be monitoring the teaching jobs to make sure the positions held make sense; based on the size of Mayfield, there will only be one or two teachers per subject.
• Jobs can be held by most characters in Mayfield, excluding children. Adults can sign up for jobs they are qualified for, while teens will have part-time jobs available to them. Just like school, missing your job for more than 3 days in a row will result in a droning.
• As a note, many of the jobs are segregated by gender. In most areas of work, there will be jobs for men and jobs for women. While there will be a gender bias IC, we will do our best to keep opportunities for employment equal OOC.
• To sign up for your job, just comment under the Job Title you wish your character to have (as long as they meet the requirements). Happy job hunting, Mayfield!
Police Officer (SLOTS FILLED: 5/5)
Used Car Salesman
Homeowner's Association Committee Member
• ADULT FEMALE JOBS
Door-to-Door Makeup Saleswoman
Ladies' Charity Member
• ADULT UNISEX JOBS
Librarian (SLOTS FILLED: 3/5)
• TEEN MALE JOBS
Fast Food Frycook
Boy Scout Troop Leader
Bowling Alley Attendant
• TEEN FEMALE JOBS